Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunless Sunset

The Canon Poweshot SD940IS holds up well even during a sunless sunset. We ran down to the park to take a few shots at sunset today even though it was cloudy.  I thought we would still get the orange effect in the sky, even through the clouds...Well, I am five dollars poorer as Janka wanted to bet but we got this great shot out of the deal.

Here are a few pictures we took with our tripod and timer.  Some of them blurred and others didn't, I am not sure what was going on with that.  All and all though, I am extremely happy with this camera.  I will post some of our beach photos tomorrow.
Not sure what happened but we set the timer for the
photos that follow.  We set it on 10 sec 3 shot custom timer.  All three in that set came out slightly blurry.































The following photo was taken using the same setting and timer, but came out very clear.  I am not sure what happened there. The tripod was in the same location facing the same direction.  All I can figure is the lighting was changing as the sunset and we got a clearer photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment