Sunday, October 3, 2010

How I met my Canon Powershot SD 940IS

This story begins back in April of 2010 with a trip to Yosemite National Park.  I had my Sony DSC W200 and my lovely wife had her trusty Samsung Digimax S600.  We both had tripods and were getting some great shots.  I was focusing on capturing the waterfalls because there was a lot of snow melting and the falls were flowing nicely.  At a picnic we packed up the car and headed to the next turn off.  We get out and go to reach for my  camera and it is nowhere in sight.  I search the trunk and backseat and find nothing.  We rush back to the picnic area and it is nowhere to be seen.  After filing the proper reports, we recreate some shots with my wife's camera and tripod and hope it turns up tomorrow or is mailed to us when we return home...

These photos are not posted to this site they are only links.  All photos posted on this site are taken with the Canon Powershot SD940IS.  

Pics from the lost Sony DSC W200 Temecula, Aliso Creek

We stick it out with the Samsung and actually get some great shots....Yosemite, Seaport village


We decide it is time to get a new camera and notice the fuji JX250 on sale for 109.99 with a 4GB memory card included and we had to try it out. We got these pictures.....Sea Scape Beach


I felt the pictures were to flat so we took it back and got the canon.  We will explore the rest together here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment